After living in our new house for almost 6 months, I've decided the living room was a little gloomy - it needed some bright colors.
I went to JoAnn's on Saturday morning (was there, actually, before they opened the door).
I worked on my pillows for a long time (cumulatively) on Saturday and then finished them on Sunday after church. Once the first one was done, I had a rhythm and they went relatively fast.
I was using my existing pillows to help cut down on costs.
My couch BEFORE
(has a ruffle on one side - this idea was from THIS tutorial at CHEAP CHIC HOME)
(two flowers on the edge - I think they're a little too far to the edge, but they'll have to do - these flowers were made using THIS tutorial from PINK PAPER PEPPERMINTS and THIS tutorial from THE TIDY NEST)
(I plan on getting some more pillows on here, but that will come with time -and money)
The rocking chair pillow BEFORE
(MZ wouldn't move out of the way)
( flower was made using THIS tutorial from MOLLY CHICKEN)
The pillows all have velcro on one end, that way I can take them off and wash them if needs be. (my first time with sewing velcro went nicely)
a craft room dream come true
19 hours ago