I got this *gorgeous* baby at a yard sale for $1 - I knew it had potential and that the supplies alone were worth much more than $1, so I snatched it up. (I think my husband thought I was crazy on this one)
I took leftover material from a dress refashion and hot glued it onto the pot - I know I know, fabric on a pot, weird, but I loved the fabric and had flowers to match.
So I took leftover flowers that I had from my wreaths and from making flowers for my daughter's hair and stuffed (and glued) them into the spheres. Speaking of glue...
the glue gun was NOT my friend tonight.
Here's the finished project sitting in our playroom/office
Simple Spring Easter Decorating Ideas
10 hours ago